About the Workshop
Do you have a YouTube channel with a few videos? Did you know that...
- YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine (behind Google)
- There are more than 4 billion YouTube views per day
- YouTube is bigger than Bing, Yahoo, Ask, and AOL combined
- 300 hours of video are uploaded every minute
- YouTube paid out $1 billion to content owners in 2015
- YouTube viewers spent 37,000 years (yes, years) worth of time watching the top 10 music videos in 2015
Do you want to start using YouTube more to your advantage? At the workshop you'll learn...
- How to verify your channel to access advanced features
- How to use YouTube Cards to gain sales
- How to activate and create a custom channel homepage to showcase videos from various YouTube channels
- How to create custom YouTube graphics for free
- The best way to share your videos to keep fans on your channel longer
How it works
During the workshop we will be working on Lena Stone's YouTube channel in real time so you can follow along and update yours as we go! The workshop is completely free and will be live and in person, so come ready with your laptop, YouTube channel, and questions!
Want to see an example of a channel that I manage? Check out Sarah Jarosz's channel!
Meet special guest artist, Lena Stone
Lena, one of Nashville’s fastest-rising female artists, grew up singing before she could speak in the small town of Carlisle, Massachusetts. By the age of 14, Lena was making a name for herself as a songwriter, inspired by everyone from James Taylor to Sara Bareilles to Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland.
Just after her 18th birthday, Lena made the big move to Nashville, TN to pursue a career as an artist and songwriter. Three short years later, in June of 2014, Lena signed her first publishing deal with Song Factory Music Publishing.
Lena has established herself as a energetic and engaging performer, honing her stage skills as an original and core member of the Song Suffragettes showcase every Monday night at Nashville’s acclaimed Listening Room Cafe.
Lena’s songwriting skills can be heard on projects from some of Nashville’s hottest female artists, including Taylor Watson (“What’s Her Name” from Taylor Watson), Colby Dee (“Missed The Exit” fromMissed The Exit), and Kalie Shorr (“Fight Like A Girl” from Fight Like A Girl).
2016 is looking like the year of Lena. From performances at South By Southwest to the Key West Songwiter’s Festival, Lena is in high demand. Her writing will be featured on projects by Kalie Shorr, Kasey Tyndall, Karla Davis, Rae Solomon, and more. Keep up with everything Lena is working on through her social media accounts and at www.lenastone.com!